[Samba] Samba and Solidworks (cat and dog)?

FC Mario Patty fcmario76 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 01:42:50 GMT 2008

Well, I'm not so techie about samba so I cannot talk much about it. But in
conjunction with my problem, right now I have this in my smb.conf:

[global]
#      other parameters in here
        log level = 1 vfs:0

[engineering]
        path = /solid
        comment = Put your data here
        browseable = Yes
        read only = No
        create mode = 0664
        directory mode = 07771
#      vfs objects = full_audit
        full_audit:failure = none
        full_audit:success = mkdir rename unlink rmdir pwrite write open
        full_audit:prefix = %u|%I|%m

Of course I cannot get the same log as before, but for a while I can let
them play with solidworks. I will give samba-3.0.32 a chance and see if it
can solve my problem. Thank-you very much.

Best regards,