[Samba] Getting a list of users mapped to IP addresses they are logged in from

Didster didster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 12:33:36 GMT 2008

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not entirly sure if it will work in this instance though as what I am
looking to do is to automatically log the user in to the Wiki's own
authentication module [It's mediawiki]

At the moment it uses the LDAP exension to support authentication against
our ldap DB, and I was hoping to change that to something like

if [ remote_ip is logged into the PDC ]
  user = user that is logged in via remote IP
else
 as normal, show user/pass dialog which then authenticates aginst LDAP

I don't think the NTLM auth module would allow that.  I guess it would allow
access to the actual pages based on if you were logged in to the PDC, but
even if you were you would still be logged out from the point of view of
mediawiki - unless somehow you can access the NTLM auth module via PHP