[Samba] Help with ATSVC

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Nov 4 06:25:31 GMT 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 10:02 -0800, raphael.amorim at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I'ma developer from Brazil and I'm studying samba sources.

I would suggest re-posting your question to samba-technical - your
question would be quite on topic there, particularly regarding Samba4.

> Now I'm trying
> to build a sample application with samba 4 sources. It's quite simple, I
> just
> want to pick the time from a given remote windows machine, and then schedule
> a job 2 minutes after that using atsvc. I think I'm messing up because I
> simply
> don't understand completely the meaning of the parameters of
> dcerpc_pipe_connect.
> Wich context should I use? I saw some samples in the ./torture/rpc tests
> folder,
> and I'm using then to study, but it's very confusing for me. :P Need help!
>
> Thanks for the great work you guys have been doing for all these years.

I'm sure I've already seen a patch for Samba4 implementing 'psexec'
somewhere.  Google brings up http://eol.ovh.org/winexe/ but some day it
would be nice to have this actually in Samba4.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett
http://samba.org/~abartlet/