[Samba] Removing printer settings

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Mon Nov 3 12:16:08 GMT 2008

Hello,

I have a printer on my samba 3.0.22 (I can't upgrade because of some changes
in never version, making trouble here), that worked fine until now. Some days
ago I would like to change some default settings of the printer.

When I open the properties of the printer, I get a "Function address 0x2d04193
caused a protection fault." error message. I found one old posting
http://www.mail-archive.com/samba@lists.samba.org/msg96143.html
about that.

My big question is: How can I delete my local printer connection and the
corresponding entry in ntprinters.tdb?

Meanwhile I tried creating a new samba printer with the same underlaying
information in lpd. This one I can configure and use. But I want to have it clean.

Regards
Marc