[Samba] dos application

Thu May 22 10:50:29 GMT 2008

Hallo!

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:12:00PM +0200, Helmut Hullen wrote:

> A colleague has developped a simple test mechanism: the (german) play
> "digdogs.exe" (a DOS game), lying on the server and run from many
> clients. If "oplock" is not set to "no" 10 clients can stop the server.
>
>         http://helmut.hullen.de/filebox/spiele/

If you can reproduce this, any chance you send in logfiles
of a failure?

debug pid = yes
debug level = 10
debug hires timestamp = yes
max log size = 0

... together with a sniff?

This is a bug that definitely needs to be fixed. And I don't
have the environment right now with 10 or more clients, a
classroom full of PCs would make this a lot easier :-)

Volker