[Samba] Samba4 wouldn't create smbpython

Martin Faust martin.faust at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed May 21 15:30:59 GMT 2008

Hello,
i have installed samba alpha3, domain-join works fine. But smbpython
setup/adduser is buggy, so i tried to install newest checkout.
(I also tried it with a new installed machine)
After configure, make, and make install there is no smbpython in
source/bin. Everyother seems to bee there.
It is a ubuntu with the packets installed mentioned in the tutorial
plus python and python-dev and build-essential,linux-headers.
I can't see any errors regarding this in the make-msgs.

Anyone an idea were (my) smbpython is?
best regards, Martin Faust