[Samba] Users SID problem

Linux Addict linuxaddict7 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 18:19:11 GMT 2008

1. Fix your smb.conf. It seems to be having issues as it shows error.
testparm again and it shudn't return any errors. Use SWAT if you cant
the syntax right.

2. Join to the domain again and restart smb and winbind.

3. wbinfo -t, wbinfo -g, wbinfo -u shud return successfull results now.

Let me know how it goes..

Cheers..