[Samba] Fwd: Add permission? (was How to create a write-only share?)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue May 6 15:03:04 GMT 2008

Hi,

try this.

its the reverse version of what i have.

[Exchange-folder]
        comment = dev. exchange folder.
        browseable = Yes
        writeable = Yes
        path = /home/exchangefolder
        create mode = 666
        directory mode = 777
zet your right in linux on the folder to micheal:office
chown -R micheal:office
chmod -R 700

and try a bit with the create mode and directory mode.

from windows my users can delete files from my folder,
but they wil reapper ;-) my users Cant delete files but can see them.
and can not change then. ( i have in linux 775 on the folders. )

maybe it works for you.

Louis