[Samba] Force User based on directory name

hevfuture hevfuture at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:26:04 GMT 2008

Hi,

Is there a way that I can force the user based on the directory name? I have
administrators who need to place files in the [homes] directories of
multiple users, and I need the user of all the files to be based on the name
of the directory (the user cannot be administrator even when the
administrator puts the file in), so that the user can access the files in
his or her [homes]. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!