[Samba] Workgroup Color Printer Recommendation

Ed Kasky ed at esson.net
Sat Mar 29 22:14:13 GMT 2008

Folks -

This is somewhat off topic so please reply to me off list.  I just figured
that if you are working with samba - you must have _some_ experience with
workgroup printers.

I need to add a reliable color printer to a small network of about 10
users.  My research so far points in a number of different directions and
having little or no experience with color printers, I just thought I'd
throw this one out there and see what comes back.

Priorities:
1. Reliability
2. Cost per page
3. Speed
4. Price - budget is $4k

If you have any recommendations based on your experience it would be much
appreciated...

Thanks!

Ed Kasky
Randomly generated quote:
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
~ Albert Einstein