[Samba] SWAT Error on Debian

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Thu Mar 27 18:16:20 GMT 2008

Quoting Karolin Seeger (ks at sernet.de):

> I am afraid this might be a bug in the SerNet packages. We will have a
> look at this next week (after Easter) and give you a report.

Karolin (and Volker as well), what are the differences between the
SerNet .deb packages and those on main samba sites?

Any sources.list entries I could put my hands on to have a look at?

I (and other Debian packagers) still have in mind the plan to minimize
the gap between .deb packages in Debian (and Ubuntu) and packages
provided by Samba upstream (where I include SerNet work)...so anything
you guys are doing in these packages which we could do in ours would be
good, I think....and vice-versa, of course.