[Samba] trouble with logging Windows XP pro in samba4

BIGEY Dany thepunisher974 at hotmail.fr
Sun Mar 23 17:51:29 GMT 2008

Hello Everybody
First I want to said thanks for the great job you've been done with samba4.

I'm french and I live in Reunion Island near South Africa.

Sorry if i'm english is wrong lol.

Here my trouble.

I follow the how to on the wiki samba.

I successfully join the domain I create.

But when I try to log a user on windows xp ( create via swat and configure in 2003 active directory) I get an error like username or password is wrong.

On samba, when I chek log I can see this error : Kerberos: Failed to decrypt PA-data.

I take some information on net about windows encrypted method and kerberos/heimdal.

I would like to know if their an option or a configuration file for change encryption method if is really this kind of problem.

In the other case someone can tell me what it's the trouble?

Thanks. I reallly need some help!! thanks.