[Samba] Recycle module... Stable?

Tim Bates tin at new-life.org.au
Thu Mar 20 04:28:47 GMT 2008

Hi.

How stable and tested is the Recycle module? In particular, the version
that's supplied with Debian Etch.

The reason I ask is that some files have gone from one of our servers
(so says a user, anyway). They were supposedly in a share that uses the
recycle module, but there's no copy in the recycle directory or the
place they thought they were.

Of course it's more likely user error than anything else... But I'm
curious still.

TB