[Samba] Setting up ADS in Samba with MIT kerberos mapping/backend

James Pulver jmp242 at mail.lepp.cornell.edu
Wed Mar 19 12:23:49 GMT 2008

Speaking to the kinit, maybe there's a free file manager for windows
that would interop with MIT Leash for passing the ticket to samba? I'm
able to get putty and WinSCP for instance to work with the Network
Identity Manager...

I'm debating dropping samba, and trying again for either a different
file system (AFS or NFS on windows) or having to switch around to using
AD as central authentication (which I'd rather not do).
--
James Pulver
Information Technology Area Supervisor