[Samba] Problems with Samba - Domain not reachable

onkel_e at web.de onkel_e at web.de
Wed Mar 19 11:32:44 GMT 2008

I'm very despaired. Trying to join a Domain I also get an error: "Domain not reachable".
But to my mind the samba-configuration is ok. The logs give no hint to an error. testparm smb.conf works fine.
I created a shortcut to logon on server, that works. (via ip and via name). But i cannot join the domain.

Does anyone has an advice, where the problem could be? To my mind it is a problem with the wins maybe, but i have no idea what to do.

Thanks