[Samba] msdfs root -- client error "refers to a location that isunavailable"

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Fri Mar 14 22:43:42 GMT 2008

I still haven't been able to figure this out; and haven't seen any
on an actual Windows server, which seems to work fine. I was hoping to keep
an all Samba solution, but I guess I will have to let him have his way.

Clearly samba Dfs root support works for some people; it is rather
frustrating that it's not working here for no apparent reason.

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768