[Samba] Samba exporting an NFS mount

Michael Bagehot bagehot at linuxmail.org
Thu Mar 13 20:12:50 GMT 2008

Unfortunately this did not solve my problem.  I took a look at the original thread and tried the 'posix locking = no' and the 'locking = no' options also, one at a time.  None of them seemed to help.  Are there any other possible fixes?

Thanks,
Michael

=
Start a Nursing Career
Jumpstart your career with a nursing degree! Request school info.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=d121bcd7b8a9927f7b7150f0754df92f