[Samba] Get logged on username (several sessions on the same machine)

Kurthermal kurt.hermal at laposte.net
Wed Mar 12 17:02:06 GMT 2008

But the machine has been rebooted and another user has opened a session
on it, but 'net status session' or 'net session' continue to claim that
there are 2 users logged on the same machine. It isn't always the case,
I think it can be due for example to a reset of the machine so windows
didn't close cleanly the network resources.

Is there a way to get samba close all connections from a machine if
another user try to open a new network resource from that machine ?

Or is there another way to get the currently active session on a PDC
client ?