[Samba] File share access problems

Dean Guenther guenther at palousecom.com
Wed Mar 12 14:21:05 GMT 2008

Thanks for the feedback. The problem was that slash was 100% full and /var
is in slash. So by freeing up some of the logs and misc stuff in /var then
clients could connect and edit files just fine on the share. Possibly
because each client is logging stuff to /var/log/samba?

anyway, freeing up space took care of the problem.

-- Dean