[Samba] NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME

Carl Carpenter ccarpenter at hillcountry.org
Tue Mar 11 21:53:07 GMT 2008

Finally found the answer after reinstalling and even the fresh reinstall
didn't work.  A review of dmesg showed that selinux was running.  Thanks to
this link
http://howtoforge.com/installing_a_lamp_system_with_fedora_core_6_p3 I found
out how to turn off selinux and problem solved.  Hope nobody else has this
difficulty.

Carl Carpenter
IT Manager
Hill Country Community MHMR Center