[Samba] Problems running samba in vmware

Adam Zimmer adam at ariussoftware.com
Thu Mar 6 22:21:35 GMT 2008

I checked running mii-tool and it indicated that it was only using
100basetx-FD. Not sure how to change this as using vmware server UI
(just vmware server 1.04 not ESX) I don't see any options and also the
config file doesn't list anything for the VM.

The previous server was running 32 bit.

Adam Zimmer
President
Arius Software Corporation