[Samba] roaming profiles stored on BDCs? how?

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Mar 6 21:15:17 GMT 2008

I have a PDC named GOMER w/ IP of 10.8.3.37 and a BDC named BLDG2 w/ ip
of 10.8.7.2.  when someone on the 10.8.7.x network using the WINS server
of 10.8.7.2 logs in and out, their roaming profile is stored on the
PDC.  is there any way to have the roaming profile stored on the BDC?,
because I will have other 10.8.x.x networks and some of these remote
sites will be using DSL and I don't want the profiles transfering over
DSL.  any suggestions?