[Samba] Problems sharing windows printer with linux

Maginot Junior maginot.junior at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:12:33 GMT 2008

I think you don't understand my problem. This isn't something normal,
I know how to connect to server, but my problem if you follow below
you will see is that my sharing is showing as an administrative share,
the kind that I cant make work. And this is the big deal, if I share a
printer in a winxp box normally I can easily find at //server/printer
and so I hope the same happen with this w2k printer share.

But, I will take a look at the link and see if digging more on this I
can answer my problem, but I still have the problem, and if someone
have some better idea on how to fix it or even a link showing more
focused to this issue will be very good.

[ ]'s

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Chris Smith <smb23 at realcomputerguy.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 06 March 2008, Maginot Junior wrote:
>  > I try to connect using cups
>
>  http://cups.org/doc-1.1/sam.html#8_9
>
>  --
>  Chris