[Samba] Best way to handle profiles from deleted accounts?

Tim Bates tin at new-life.org.au
Thu Mar 6 04:18:21 GMT 2008

Hello people

Just wondering how people deal with deletion of roaming profiles and
homes on their servers.

I currently have a script that moves old homes for one subset of our
users... but it's very messy. I'm considering re-writing it, and
including the profile dirs too, but I was wondering if there's solutions
already out there that might be better than what I can write.

Tim B