[Samba] CENTOS4.6+SAMBA3.0.25+FEDORA-DS

Suphakit suphakit at bluebottle.com
Thu Mar 6 01:30:01 GMT 2008

Thank you Mr.William, as you know I am a linux beginner ,meaning that I
am not familiar with technical terms that's why I can't get myself
understand the "howto" stuffs. The posted question is a myth to me which
I couldn't extract of out of  many instruction found from website. I'll
be appreciate if you guys can just give a simple answer to my questions
,just "yes" or "no" and simple explanation. So that I can expand reading
"HowTo" .
Thank you and Best Regards,
Tom