Fw: [Samba] File Change notification in Samba

Prateek.Mathur at lntinfotech.com Prateek.Mathur at lntinfotech.com
Mon Jun 30 10:40:07 GMT 2008

Samba version i m using is 3.0.30 over Red hat linux 9

Regards,
Prateek Mathur

Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE>
06/30/2008 03:26 PM
Please respond to
Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE

Prateek.Mathur at lntinfotech.com
cc
samba at lists.samba.org
Subject
Re: [Samba] File Change notification in Samba

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 02:54:32PM +0530, Prateek.Mathur at lntinfotech.com
wrote:
>         I was not able to see any directory changes also without
> refreshing it.
> I tried adding files and renaming the existing one but was not able to
see
> the changes on the windows explorer.
> We need to set sumthing in the samba.conf for this to happen?

What Samba version are you using? What Unix?

Volker
[attachment "att6c5nn.dat" deleted by Prateek Mathur/LNTINFOTECH]