[Samba] New domain, Samba PDC, tdbsam, where are the groups?

Mark H. Wood mhwood at Ameritech.Net
Thu Jun 26 10:05:40 GMT 2008

I'm setting up a new domain with Samba 3.0.30 as the PDC using the
tdbsam backend.  'net group' yields an empty list, which is consistent
with the cautious appoach that Samba takes:  don't do anything
automagically.  But, a new Windows PDC will come online with several
well-known domain users and groups.  Did I miss the step where I run
some stock script that creates these expected objects?

--
Mark H. Wood, radical centrist     OpenPGP ID 876A8B75     mhwood at ameritech.net
If you can't show it, you don't know it.