[Samba] problems with word mail merge

eric nerix at free.fr
Wed Jun 25 12:23:47 GMT 2008

Thanks for you answer Gerhard.
My problem occure when I use a mapped network drive (like X:\ mapped on
\\servername\whatever).
When using the UNC path (like \\servername\whatever with no IP address),
all is working.
For my users, I would prefer to use the mapped drive because they don't
know the UNC path. And Word is using the mapped network drive ! I have
to modify all mail merging using X:\ by \\servername\whatever. For my
600 users...

derreck.