[Samba] Samba LDAP and Ubuntu

Gilberto Nunes gilberto at bitmix.com.br
Tue Jun 24 12:03:39 GMT 2008

Hi all

I don't know if it's a bug on Samba, LDAP or ubuntu, but I search for many times in google
and other sites, however I don't found any solution...
May be any one have the same problem in the past and get help me.
I install samba and LDAP on Ubuntu Server 7.04.
I using smbldap-tools...
However, when I reboot the system, the Ubuntu server don't work more...
It's stalled on services initialize...
I notice that the file nsswitch.conf on /etc, have this look:

passwd:          files ldap
group:           files ldap
shadow:          files

When I change this lines to this:

passwd:          files
group:           files
shadow:          files

All work fine! So, the system booting normaly...

Some can help me please!

Thanks

--
Atenciosamente

---
Gilberto Nunes
MSN: gilberto at bitmix.com.br
Fones: 47-3348-8020

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.