[Samba] can join,but not log into domain

kissg mail.gery at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 22:48:33 GMT 2008

Do you get the same results if you try to log in or join the domain from
another machine?
Have you set up a machine trust account? You have to create a machine
account for each workstation in your domain, unless you have set an "add
machine script" in your smb.conf file, which would do this job
automatically.
Windows error messages are less detailed or confusing sometimes, so please
check the %SYSTEMROOT%\Debug\NetSetup.log file on the client computer to
have more information about the problem.