[Samba] linux server not caching users

kissg mail.gery at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:18:36 GMT 2008

It seems, that sometimes your system is unable to resolve UIDs and GIDs.
Maybe it's a problem with your Samba configuration or the network connection
to the domain controller.

I'm not an expert of this, but I'm sure, that experienced Samba users and
developers will help you to solve your problem.

Best regards:
Gergely Kiss