[Samba] roaming user profiles do not transfer all settings

Leandro Tracchia ltracchia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:52:32 GMT 2008

these are wallpapers saved on the my documents folder (which is part of the
user profile). if i change the wallpaper on the first client, that change is
not reflected on second client. both these clients are using roaming
profiles. so i'm not really sure if wallpaper setting information is saved
as part of the user profile. if it is supposed to be then it is not working
for me. frankly, i couldn't care less about how wallpaper behaves. what
really concerns me is the files that are created on one client need to be
seen when logged in from another client. this works, but sometimes the
client needs to be rebooted to see the new files, logging off sometimes just
doesn't do it.