[Samba] 2nd smb server

Sascha tdy_shadow at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 14:04:34 GMT 2008

Hi,

thanks for the help. I just got stuck in one problem: I joined the Samba Domain. Everything runs well execpt that i can't see/use the domain groups. If I add a share on the 2nd samba and define valid users = user1, the user can connect to that share. But if I add a group, e.g. @admins, that won't work. I don't understand why. I can even see that my PDC accepts and authenticates the user. Do I have to use Idmap? Please help. I'm despaired.

Thanks and best regards