[Samba] roaming user profiles do not transfer all settings

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Mon Jun 9 18:18:19 GMT 2008

sounds like you didn't copy the user's NTUSER.DAT.  how did you copy the
profile?  drag and drop from c:\documents and settings\username to
\\server\profiles\username or did you go to my computer properties,
advanced, users, and change their profile to roaming and copy their
profile with the copy button there to \\servers\profiles\username?