[Samba] push install software with samba

Bardo Wolf b.wolf at uib.de
Fri Jun 6 06:52:09 GMT 2008

another friendly competitor for deploying windows software is opsi, a
GPL-desktop-management system

http://www.opsi.org/

opsi stable version 3.2
http://download.uib.de/opsi3.2/doku/
info at http://download.uib.de/opsi3.2/doku/

opsi version 3.3 release candidate 1 will be announced soon.
info at http://download.uib.de/opsi3.3/doku/

Regards,

Bardo Wolf

P.S: I hope this is not taken as an abuse of this list for
advertising