[Samba] move_driver_to_download_area: Unable to rename samba3.2

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Thu Jul 31 11:24:28 GMT 2008

Hi,

Using rpcclient, it works

I copied file into W32X86 and after I executed the rpcclient addriver, and
also the rpcclient setdriver.

But, when I open the printer dialog box on my w2k workstation.
The client says that the printer don't have drivers.
Strange, because the driver is listed in the avanced tab on the printer
dialog.

hmm, I'am lost too Volker

        Stéphane

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=corman.be at lists.samba.org a écrit sur
31/07/2008 11:46:28 :