[Samba] Share directory empty

Michael Dunne dunne at math.psu.edu
Mon Jul 28 18:03:09 GMT 2008

Greetings,

Thanks for the rapid reply. I have posix locking set to no due to an
issue with MS Word and Excel documents on machines with XP SP3
installed. IIRC, it was this thread that helped me crack that issue:
http://www.mail-archive.com/samba@lists.samba.org/msg93598.html.

The users that need to access that share are in a unix group called
"office" which has read/write/execute over /home/fourier/office. They
all have unix accounts.

Thanks again!

Mike

Michael Dunne