[Samba] weird Windows profile creation

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Mon Jul 28 15:19:30 GMT 2008

If the username already exists on the machine as a local account, and then
you join the domain and logon with the same username, it creates this.
That is how it distinguishes the two different (in it's opinion) usernames.
Make sure you have no local accounts (using usernames you want to use) on
the machine before you join the domain.
HTH,
Dennis