[Samba] Samba + LDAP integration

Ryan Bair ryandbair at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 15:03:32 GMT 2008

Were the user accounts created with smbldap-tools or were the
pre-existing? If they were preexisting did you reset the passwords
with smbldap-passwd? You will need to do so to set the appropiate
hashes in LDAP.

Have you looked at the logs at all? Posting some samples from there
showing the server startup and failed login would probably be helpful.

--Ryan