[Samba] Solaris 10 + Samba + LDAP - how to?

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 21 14:47:37 GMT 2008

This is not much dificult to implement first of all your should install samba on solaris and then configure PAM authentication for your system to LDAP, you can install ldap on same host or other machine, then your should install smbldap-tools  uitlity which can help you to integrate samba with ldap

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

http://www.linuxbug.org