[Samba] AD-Shares not accessible with 3.0.31

Jens Nissen jens.nissen at gmx.net
Fri Jul 18 14:59:27 GMT 2008

Oops, something similar: I refreshed the ld.so.cache, now things work fine.

Version 3.0.31 is even able to do a trick, none of the predecessors
could do: If Samba started while the DC was down, it was not possible to
connect to the Samba shares without restarting Samba when the DC was
online.
3.0.31 solves this extremely ancient issue - I'm completely enthusiastic
(for the moment)!!

Many thanks,

Jens