[Samba] xp/2003 explorer freezes browsing shares on Samba 3.2 ipv6 hosts

David Holder david.holder at erion.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 07:29:00 GMT 2008

Jeremy,

We tested Fedora including 7 and 8.

I'll take a look at the network trace too. Name resolution is an area
which can be problematic in mixed networks.

Pim, please could you send a copy of your /etc/resolv.conf?

Regards,
David
Dr David Holder CEng FIET MIEEE

Erion Ltd, Oakleigh, Upper Sutherland Road, Halifax, HX3 8NT

Reception: +44 (0)1422 207000

Direct Dial: +44 (0)131 2026317

Cell: +44 (0) 7768 456831

Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 3521142
VAT Number: GB 698 3633 78