[Samba] Replacing a Samba server

Scott Grizzard scott at scottgrizzard.com
Mon Jul 14 19:35:14 GMT 2008

If you are using the smbldap tools, set the sid in the smbldap config
file to your old sid, and use your old domain name.  That should do the
trick.

Instead of running the pearl scripts to create your ldap, you might want
to use your old ldap database and just take out the stuff you don't want.

- Scott Grizzard <scott at scottgrizzard.com>