[Samba] Automatic Integrated Windows Auth (IWA) in firefox & nautilus

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Sat Jul 12 01:59:59 GMT 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 10:57:39AM +0800, Dikan Xing wrote:

> Firefox prompt for username & password when I visit an Exchange site using IWA.
> nautilus still prompt for password although he auto correctly fills the name & domain field.

Ok, what I need you to do is to start firefox, then
start a terminal. In the terminal, type :

strace -p <pid>

where <pid> is the process id of the firefox
process,

Then visit the Exchange site needing IWA
auth. You should see firefox attempting to
exec the "ntlm_auth" binary in the log
produced. Can you post that please ?

Jeremy.