[Samba] Cannot display location

Jon Camilleri camilleri.jon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 18:32:25 GMT 2008

When I try to view a windows share from a RedHat Fedora 9 guest machine
(VMWare WS6), the following error is displayed:

Can't display location "smb://192.168.2.201".  Location is already mounted.

>From a UI file browser no contents of the windows share are being displayed.
Host machine is WinXP x64.

Any ideas, please?

Rgds,

Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): 00356 7982 7113

E-mail: camilleri.jon at gmail.com

p.s. Please let me know if you need screenshots.

-----

 P "Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail"

I usually reply to e-mails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me
a call.

-----

database 3252 (20080708) __________

http://www.eset.com