[Samba] problem printing from windows using Adobe Acrobat since I upgraded, from samba 3.0.30 to samba 3.2

Miguel Garcia naufff at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 9 12:29:40 GMT 2008

Hi all,
Recently I upgraded my samba 3.2+cups 1.3.7 printer server from Fedora 8
to Fedora 9 and now all my users who try to print from windows pdf files
using Adobe Acrobat can't print. The job tries to communicate with the
server, the connection with samba is made but never comes to the cups
server. I have tried to figure out the reason but without luck. I know,
I could say to my users to use another pdf viewer (even to use  linux!!
;-) ). The question is that maybe another kind of similar problems could
came out :-(

Any clue?? I have notice the use of IPv6 in F9 but I have not found any
useful information.
Some change from F8 to F9 or from samba 3.0 to samba 3.2 that could be
responsible?

Test page and jobs from Microsoft Word are printed without problems.

Thanks in advance.

Miguel