[Samba] Samba v2.2.12 NTLM versions?

Mon Jul 7 09:25:04 GMT 2008

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 10:01:09AM +0100, PhilH wrote:
>  Can you point me at the code in Samba 3 that does the ntlmv2
> encryption?  Maybe I can patch this into the v2 code?

In 3.2 most of the cryto routines are in the files
libsmb/ntlmssp.c and libsmb/smbencrypt.c.

What is it that your compiler breaks over? Maybe it might be
easier to fix those for your environment that pushing modern
crypto into 2.2.

For example the named initializers should quite easily be
revertable for you.

Volker