[Samba] Samba 3.2 Ldap problem

Ernesto Silva silva at ort.edu.uy
Thu Jul 3 23:47:19 GMT 2008

Kissg,
	the ldap connection works fine, I've posted some ldap log lines and there is no problem there. I still believe the problem is in the idmap phase.

thanks, regards,
--
Ing. Ernesto Silva.
Coordinador de Desarrollo Web y Sistemas Abiertos
E-mail: silva at ort.edu.uy
Tel: (+5982) 903-1995, (+5982) 902-9687  ext. 102
Fax: (+5982) 900-2952