[Samba] Solaris 10 and Samba 3.2 - internal error

Wed Jul 2 21:28:35 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 04:00:47PM -0400, Robert M. Martel - CSU wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Before I get to far digging I was wondering if anyone else was seeing
> problems with Samba 3.2 on Solaris 10 (Sparc.)  I built Samba with gcc
> 3.4.3.

Can you post your smb.conf and a bit more of the debug level
10 log of the file? It would be perfect if we got a
stacktrace of this. You might try

panic action = /bin/sleep 99999

and attach with gdb to the process that died.

The do a "bt full" at the gdb prompt. Please also make sure
that your binary contains symbols, so compile with -g and
don't strip smbd.

Thanks,

Volker