[Samba] Samba PDC: Vmware Problem

Go Wow gowows at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 17:06:18 GMT 2008

Okay found the solution for this one. run the vmware-config.pl file and when
it asks for configure networking say "yes". During this wizard it asks
whether NAT and Host-Only should be left enable or disable say "disable" and
everything will work fine.

Actually I have only one VMware machine which is connected to internet
through "bridge" so I have no problem disabling the NAT and Host-Only as I
don't even use it.

Thanks for your support people.

Regards
Misbah

--
Those that make the rule don't play the game!!